I am excited to announce that my blog has been nominated for The Liebster Award 2017!
For those of you who don’t know what it is, it’s an online award given by fellow bloggers to encourage new blogs. You can find all the details about this award here!
I would like to thank That 90’s Girl Blog for nominating me!
Here’s my answers to the questions from That 90’s Girl Blog:
- What is the inspiration / motivation behind starting your blog? My inspiration mainly came about from other millennial women bloggers! I have always been a very creative person so I was naturally drawn to blogging, photography, and content creation. I think it’s so important for us girls to build each other up, so I love connecting with other women in the blogging community!
- If you could live in any part of the world, where would you live and why? I love where I live, but if I couldn’t live here, I would love to live in Paris or Italy.
- Which fictional character (Books/Movies/TV) would you love to meet in real life? Cher from Clueless, Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl, and Scarlett O’Hara from Gone With The Wind!
- What is the craziest or weirdest thing that you have done? I had the hardest time answering this, honestly! It’s hard to think of something. I’ve done plenty of fun things, but none I would call crazy or weird! Maybe . . . zip lining above Lake Tahoe, Stargazing from the top of a hill over the ocean, or jumping in the santa cruz boat harbor in a floatie!
- Name the top 5 places that you would love to visit. Amalfi Coast, Italy; Bordeaux, France; Bali, Indonesia; Banff, Canada; Barcelona, Spain.
- If you could time travel, where would you go and why? This is a hard one! Maybe . . . Ancient Egypt! or Ancient Greece!
- Which quotes describe your life or suit you perfectly? “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” ― Maya Angelou OR “Tomorrow is another day!’
- What is your deepest fear? I am so afraid of spiders! I am also very afraid of flying.
- What would be a perfect day for you? Some time at the beach, a good book, and a delicious acai bowl!
- What is the one thing that you cannot live without? I can’t live without books! I love to read.
I now nominate the following 4 blogs:
- Jojo Hua
- The Belly Rules The Mind
- Beauty, Style, & Grace
- The Wordy Mom
Here are the 10 Questions for the nominees:
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
2. Which fictional character would you say is most like yourself?
3. What can you not live without?
4. What is your dream career?
5. Where is your dream travel destination?
6. Do you have a favorite book or movie?
7. Who is your blogger inspiration?
8. What would be a perfect day for you?
9. Do you have a favorite pastime or hobby besides blogging?
10. What advice would you give to other bloggers?
Congrats to the nominees! Happy blogging!
I absolutely love your blog and find many of your post’s to
be just what I’m looking for. Would you offer guest writers to
write content in your case? I wouldn’t mind publishing
a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write related to here.
Again, awesome website!
Awesome Website. Very much enjoyed reading.