Whether you’re on Winter Break or just enjoying the cozy weather, there’s so many fun things to do during the cold months. Here’s some of my favorites!
- Cuddle up on the couch with a good book. (This is my favorite one, no doubt). As soon as I got my Burrow couch, I pretty much haven’t wanted to go anywhere. I’ve already read 4 books these past two weeks!
- Watch all the cheesy Rom-Com movies you can get your hands on. Invite some friends. Your heart will thank you.
- Go on a hike. For you busy-bodies, bundle up and hit the trails. I personally love hiking when the weather isn’t blistering hot.
- Go stargazing. Again, bundle up and bring blankets. Grab some friends or a significant other. When it’s cold and clear out, the stars are amazing.
- Pick up a new or old hobby. For me, I’ve started beading again after a break. It’s so rewarding, and it’s cozy to stay inside and work on a project.
- Host a board game night. Just make sure no one gets to competitive. I’ve witnessed a few blowouts over Clue, and it wasn’t pretty.
- Start a Gratitude Journal. Being grateful is one of the most important keys to life. Start one, keep one. It will change your life.
Quick life update: I’ve been moving! Naturally, I’ve been redecorating and finding new pieces.
So before we go, I want to mention Burrow couches again. (You can click here to check out their website). They ship right to your door in easy, lightweight boxes. I had the couch setup within 15 minutes. Crazy easy!
One of my favorite aspects is the USB charger port. Now I can read from my kindle or phone all day without having to leave the couch . . . it’s a dream come true! (Stella loves it too)
Let me know if you have any favorite cozy activities for the winter months!